I love being a celebrant, and I love helping people.
Let me take the stress out of your ceremony - so you can enjoy your special day.
All Marriage Celebrants must abide by the Attorney General's Code of Practice.
Some requirements are:
- to ensure their personal presentation is of an appropriate standard.
- make an effort to ensure that the ceremony is audible to all those present.
- conduct a rehearsal if requested, and
- assist couples in choosing or composing a marriage ceremony that will meet their needs.
The full code can be found on the Attorney General's website.
If you are dissatisfied with the service provided by your chosen celebrant, you are entitled to lodge a complaint.
For more information contact the Attorney-General's Office on 1800 550 343 or at www.ag.gov.au
Code of Ethics
As a Public Service Officer and a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants (AFCC),
- I adhere to the public service Code of Ethics across my work and home life.
- As a marriage celebrant I am bound by the Privacy Act and Australian Copyright laws.
- and I have an APRA commercial music performance license exemption.
- I whole heartedly support the privacy statement and code of ethics of the AFCC.
- I have professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- My weddings are conducted within the guidelines for celebrants and in accordance with the Marriage Act 1961.
- I attend regular ongoing professional development sessions.