Marriage Celebrant Fees for a Tasmanian Wedding
The good news is that your marriage celebrant's fee is likely to be one of the least expensive (though certainly one of the most important) components of your wedding day.
As no two weddings are exactly the same, and all couples have different preferences, my fee varies so please contact me to discuss your ceremony requirements.
A standard service is $500.00, but this could vary depending on your needs e.g. an intimate ceremony with bride, groom and 2 witnesses is heavily reduced.
My fee structure is quite competitive and includes:
- an initial 'no obligation' meeting
- unlimited phone and email consultation
- lodgment of the Notice of Intent to Marry
- comprehensive booklet of sample ceremonies
ideas and suggestions guaranteed to inspire
a personalised unique ceremony
- as many drafts as it takes to get your ceremony just right
- an on-site wedding rehearsal
- PA system (if required) for music, readings and ceremony
- a presentation copy of your marriage ceremony
a signing table
- all legal documentation and registration of your marriage
- my travel costs within 30kms of Hobart
An initial fee of $100 (non-refundable) is required to secure your booking.
Travel costs may apply if I am required to travel more than 30km from my home.
Bookings on special days
Bookings on significant days such as Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve will attract a higher fee of $700.